Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I would not 'Take The Vow'



This is a vow of cowardice. I would never take this vow. I would take the Vow to find the peaceful path, but the peaceful path is not the passive path.

This is not a Vow of Peace, this is a Vow of Passiveness. Being Passive is not in balance with the universe, this an extreme.

How wonderful it must be for the people in that room to surrender, but again the fact always remains if you're not willing to fight for your life, or defend your ideals, you will be crushed by those who are willing to be violent.

Perhaps I take vows a bit more seriously than others, but how could you possibly make a pre-decision, be prejudice in all manner of conflict as if there was one answer for each situation.

I wonder how many of them would keep that vow when faced with violence, if they would defend themselves or a loved one, using force to stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment